In order to ensure the highest quality of our services, we use small files called cookies. When using our website, the cookie files are downloaded onto your device. You can change the settings of your browser at any time. In addition, your use of our website is tantamount to your consent to the processing of your personal data provided by electronic means.

Help for Ukrainian citizens




1. If you are escaping from the armed conflict in Ukraine, you will be admitted to Poland.

2. If you do not have a place of stay in Poland, go to the nearest reception point.

3. At the reception point:

  • you will receive more detailed information about your stay in Poland,
  • we will provide you with temporary accommodation in Poland,
  • you will receive a hot meal, drink, basic medical assistance and a place to rest.

As a Ukrainian national, you can enter Poland on the basis of:

  • visa-free movement;
  • national visa (D) or Schengen visa (C);
  • a long-term visa or a residence permit issued by another Schengen state;
  • the consent issued by the Commander in Chief of the Polish Border Guard, granted when crossing the border;
  • the temporary residence permit, permanent residence permit or a long-term resident’s EU residence permit and the valid residence card;
  • an application for granting international protection filed at the Polish border crossing point.

Entry and stay conditions

Outbreak of coronavirus - rules of entry and stay on the territory of the Republic of Poland

If you wish to benefit from the assistance offered by the Polish government after arriving in Poland, please go to one of the reception points specified below. At this point, you are going to receive a meal, you will be able to rest and obtain the necessary information.


Pałac Suchodolskich Gminny Ośrodek Kultury i Turystyki, ul. Parkowa 5, 22-175 Dorohusk – osiedle ​

Przygraniczne Centrum Kultury i Rekreacji, ul. Spółdzielcza 8, 22 - 540 Dołhobyczów ​

Zespół Szkół w Horodle, ul. Piłsudskiego 58, 22 - 523 Horodło ​

Szkoła Podstawowa w Lubyczy Królewskiej (zaplecze hali sportowej), ul. Jana III Sobieskiego 5, 22 - 680 Lubycza Królewska ​

Świetlica, Korczowa 155 37-552 Korczowa ​

Hala sportowa - Medyka 285, 37-732 Medyka ​

Szkoła Podstawowa w m. Krowica Sama 183, 37-625 Krowica Sama ​

Była Szkoła Podstawowa w Łodynie,  Łodyna 41, 38-700 Ustrzyki Dolne ​

What next?

If you entered Poland based on:

  • visa-free travel regime – your legal stay is 90 days;
  • national visa or a Schengen visa – your stay is legal in accordance with the period of validity of the visa and the residency period indicated therein; After the expiry of the residence on the basis of the national visa, you can continue your stay without leaving under visa-free movement up to 90 days with a biometric passport;
  • long-term visa or a residence permit issued by another Schengen state - your legal stay is going to last up to 90 days;
  • consent of the commander in Chief of the Polish Border Guard – your legal stay lasts 15 days.

If you wish to extend your legal stay, you can file an application for granting temporary residence permit, or in the case of meeting the criteria on granting permanent residence permit. These applications shall be submitted in the Voivodeship Office having jurisdiction over the place of residence.

Regardless of the above, you will be permitted to legally stay in the territory of the Republic of Poland on the basis of special provisions regarding the COVID-19 epidemic.

Follow this website – we are going to update it and provide the key information.

If you need additional information, please call the following infoline: +48 47 721 75 75 


Informacja​_dla​_uchodźców​_z​_Ukrainy​_EN.png 1.14MB