Fill in the Passenger Locator Form
Are you flying to Poland from abroad? Fill in the Passenger Locator Form (PLF). It is a standard international document introduced in the event of an epidemic risk.
What is the purpose of PLF
If you cross the border of the Republic of Poland by plane after 16 July 2021, fill in the Passenger Locator Form prior to check-in. Its purpose is to ensure your own safety as well as the safety of your family and everyone you come into contact with. If there is an infected person on board, the form enables you and other passengers to be contacted quickly and thus help reduce further virus spread.
When to use PLF
Fill in the form before traveling, during the trip or, at the latest, prior to check-in.
Note! It is obligatory to fill in the form when crossing the borders of the Republic of Poland.
Who can use PLF
Anyone who travels by plane and intends to cross the border of the Republic of Poland.
What do you need to prepare
Fill in the Passenger Locator Form
You will need to provide:
- the country where the journey began
- flight number,
- date of arrival,
- full name,
- PESEL number or identity document (national ID card or passport),
- contact details (telephone number, email),
- addresses of all locations where you intend to stay in Poland during the first 14 days of your stay (e.g. hotel, family home, holiday resort),
- information whether you have a COVID-19 convalescent or full vaccination certificate or whether you have a negative PCR or antigen test for SARS-CoV-2 virus.
What you need to do
- Click Fill in the form.
- Provide your email address. Click Confirm email address.
- You will receive an email with a link to the form. Click on the link.
- Fill in all the mandatory fields in the form (details can be found in the “What do you need to prepare” section).
- Accept all consents and statements.
- Submit the form. You will receive a confirmation to the email address provided in the form.
- You can print the confirmation or present it to the airport staff on a mobile device (e.g. phone, tablet).
Can you submit the form on someone else's behalf
You can fill out one PLF on behalf of other people who are travelling with you. You can provide data of several people in one form.
Note! You can fill out one PLF for several people only when they will be staying in the same places as you. For example, if you are traveling with your family but your children will be staying at a different location, you must complete a separate form for them.
Who do you make submission to
PLF is sent to the State Sanitary Inspection (Polish: Sanepid).
The confirmation of submitting the form must be produced at the airport in Poland during check-in (in the form of a printout or a pdf file on a mobile device).
You will receive a confirmation at your email address (see the “What you need to do” section for details).
The data you provide in the Passenger Locator Form is processed by the State Sanitary Inspection (Sanepid). The data controller is the State County Sanitary Inspectorate competent for the place of residence or stay of the passenger in which the passenger will undergo compulsory quarantine, or other planned place of stay of the passenger in the territory of the Republic of Poland.
Regulation of the Council of Ministers of 9 July 2021 amending the Regulation on the establishment of certain restrictions, orders and prohibitions in connection with the occurrence of an epidemic (Dz. U. /Journal of Laws/, item 1262).
Ostatnia aktualizacja: 04.08.2021 15:30
Instytucja odpowiedzialna za usługę: Główny Inspektorat Sanitarny