Student Essay Competition on the Future of the Eastern Partnership Policy - results
On January 31, 2019, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Poland Jacek Czaputowicz and the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Lithuania Linas Linkevičius signed a Memorandum of Understanding Concerning the Organization of the Student Essay Competition on the Future of the Eastern Partnership Policy for the Ministers’ of Foreign Affairs Award.
Rules of the Competition
- The competition is open to all students from the universities of the Eastern Partnership countries;
- The students should have a citizenship of one of the Eastern Partnership countries;
- All essays should be written in English;
- Requirements: Essays must be presented in the MS Word (.doc or .docx.) or the PDF (.pdf) format; font - Times New Roman; font size - 12; spacing - single; number of words per essay - between 5,000 and 6,000 (ca. 10 to 12 pages, A4 format);
- Only one entry per applicant can be submitted;
- The essay shall be entered in an electronic form, along with the application form containing the contact details, such as the phone number, the email address and the correspondence address and the declaration of own work signed by the author and the consent for the processing of the author’s personal data (the application form with the information about the processing of personal data included below)
- The deadline for submission is April 5, 2019.
NOTE: In case of Armenia, Azerbaijan and Belarus the essays shall be submitted to the Polish Embassies in these countries, and in the case of Georgia, Republic of Moldova and Ukraine - to the Lithuanian Embassies in these countries.
Polish Embassy in Armenia – firstname.lastname@example.org
Polish Embassy in Azerbaijan – email@example.com
Polish Embassy in Belarus – firstname.lastname@example.org
One winner from every Eastern Partnership country will be announced on April 30, 2019.
The winners will be invited to one of the 2019 high-level political events organized on the occasion of the 10th anniversary of the Eastern Partnership.
The winners will also be granted honorary congratulation letters by the Minister of the Republic of Poland and the Minister of the Republic of Lithuania
For further information, please contact the Polish and Lithuanian Embassies in Eastern Partnership countries respectively.
It is our great pleasure to announce the winners of “The Best Student Essay Competition on the Future of the Eastern Partnership”:
Ani Antonyan – in the Republic of Armenia
Nargiz Hajiyeva – in the Republic of Azerbaijan
Valeryia Gubich – in the Republic of Belarus
Irakli Gabidzashvili – in Georgia
Diana Lupan – in the Republic of Moldova
Vitalii Naida – in Ukraine
The winners are invited to take part in the EaP 10th Anniversary High Level Conference on May 14 in Brussels.
We congratulate all the winners!
EaP_plakat_final.pdf 0.18MB Application form
APPLICATION_FORM_FOR_ESSAY_CONTEST_ABOUT_THE_EASTERN_PARTNERSHIP_(002).docx 0.01MB Information on the processing of personal data